Analytics for Value-Based Care Market Trends Report
Our latest report on evolving applications in Analytics for VBC will be released in early October 2022.
In this report, we will explore the current state and trajectory for offerings that support value-based care, including but not limited to: care management, network optimization, and contract negotiation and management.
Success in value-based care starts with an exceptionally strong analytics foundation. New interoperability rules and the growing adoption of APIs makes developing and integrating new data sources easier than ever.
As value-based care becomes increasingly seen by policy makers as the most viable option to "bend the cost curve," policy and incentives are aligning for the adoption of value-based care. IT-based solutions are becoming more robust, while legislation like TEFCA and the 21st Century CURES Act are cementing the direction forward.
Share your information in the form to be notified when the report is available for purchase (includes a code for a 15% Early Bird discount).
Below you can find some of our related coverage of this topic:
- Podcast: Lightbeam's Jerry Shulz on Driving the Shift to VBC (March 2022)
- Healthcare Provider Analytics Market Trends Report (March 2019)
- HIMMS Interviews: Analytics and PHM with Andrew Sorenson (February 2022)
- HIPAA, Trust, and the Impact of Data Poverty (September 2021)
- SDoH, Data Standards, and Innovation for Unstructured Data (August 2021)
- The Health Cloud Data Analytics Hub (December 2021)