Market Trends Report
Provider organizations need better ways to understand the business consequences of multiple clinical and efficiency programs. Enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications, traditionally siloed from clinical and billing appications can enhance decision-making by giving organizations a more complete understanding of their resource needs. This report will review and evaluate vendor offerings that support a better linkage between financial performance and other healthcare enterprise perfomance improvement efforts.
Share your information in the form to be notified when the report is available for purchase (including 15% Early Bird Discount!) and registration for the accompanying webinar is open.
While you wait for this report, check out some of our other research on data collection, management, and analytics:
- AI & ML in Healthcare: Part of the Toolkit for Administrators and Clinicians Post from April 2019
- Claims Analytics Will Soon Not Be Enough for Effective Performance Improvement Programs Post from November 2019
- Causality and Transparency: Next Steps in Deep Learning in Healthcare Post from October 2019
- Healthcare Provider Analytics and Reporting: Expanding Beyond VBC Use Cases Post from March 2019
- Healthcare App Stores: Status and Outlook Market Scan Report from September 2018