Integration Infrastructure Market Trends Report
This report will focus on the software-based technologies used to support cross-application and cross-organization development and integration projects. It will focus on how these vendor’s technologies help organizations and implementers source, transform, and deliver data and functionality cost effectively and efficiently.
Sample of Vendors to be Considered:
Allscripts, Cerner, Clinical Architecture, Commure, Datica, Diameter Health, Epic, Hart, Health Catalyst, InterSystems, Lyniate, Microsoft, NextGen (Mirth), Orion Health, Redox, Verinovum, Xealth
Share your information in the form to be notified when the report is available for purchase (including 15% Early Bird Discount!) and registration for the accompanying webinar is open.
While you wait for this report, check out some of our other research on data collection, management, and analytics:
- Explanation of Integration Infrastructure MTR Technology Ratings Categories
- Building the Care Delivery Chain
- Developers Want More than the Network of Networks will Offer
- Webinar - APIs for Data Liquidity in Pandemic Times
- Webinar - Open APIs in Healthcare: The Future of Data Integration
- Report: Open APIs in Healthcare