What comes next for AI in Healthcare?
Join us June 11th at 12pm ET / 9am PT to learn more about the impact of COVID-19 on AI in healthcare.
As leaders of health plans and self-insured companies, you may be faced with critical decisions on how to start the post-pandemic recovery process. Advances in AI can help you stay steps ahead and succeed as you navigate the new normal.
Since early March, next-generation healthcare analytics reveal that people are postponing medical appointments and everything from knee replacements to colonoscopies. In fact, diagnosis of heart disease is down 37%, cancer diagnoses are down 35%, and stroke-related diagnoses are down 38%. Unfortunately, this is unlikely the result of Americans’ improved health status, but rather a precursor to substantial strain to our healthcare system – as patients begin to suffer the consequences of delayed care.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why AI is essential for second surge and reduced utilization preparedness
- How AI helps organizations “see around the corner” in a post-pandemic world
- How to address the COVID-19 data drift
- Ways AI can mitigate the social impact of COVID-19
- Susan Athey, PhD, The Economics of Technology Professor, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Colt Courtright, Director, Corporate Data & Analytics, Premera Blue Cross
- Linda T. Hand, CEO, Prealize Health
- Jody Ranck, DrPH, Senior Analyst, Chilmark Research (Moderator)
This webinar is sponsored by Prealize Health, with guidance and support from Jody Ranck.