Payment Integrity Market Trends Report
Provider interest in maximizing payments and collections from all sources is increasing. This report will review the technology that helps perfect claims and manages the payment process through to deposit. It will evaluate products for prior authorization, claims denial management, and any precursor processing needed to reduce the likelihood that payment will be denied or delayed. We will talk to vendors with offerings for ambulatory or hospital settings. We will consider how these products are integrated into both clinical and administrative workflows in provider organization. It will evaluated how these products can help improve documentation to support billing as well as analytics and reporting to help identify productive approaches to addressing payment issues.
Share your information in the form to the right to be notified when the report is available for pre-sale (with 15% discount!) and registration for the accompanying webinar is open.
While you wait for this report, check out some of our other research on IT tools for healthcare pament and data analysis:
- Bundled Payments: Current Strategies and Tools Report from January 2019
- Promoting Interoperability: MU Fades to Black for CMS Post from April 2018
- Why Patient Relationship Management Is More Than "CRM for Healthcare" Post from February 2018
- Tackling Prior Auth: New Solutions to Address Provider-Payer Friction Report from July 2017
- Blockchain: Enthusiasm is Growing, but Still a Long Way to Go Post from April 2018
- The Growing Role of Social Determinants Data in Healthcare Post from July 2018