Bundled Payments: Current Tools and Strategies Market Scan Report
Episodic or ‘bundled’ approaches to care and payment are emerging as an important as part of valued-based payments. These models vary depending on payer, providers and type of service. Regardless, managing the efficient delivery and cost as well as understanding performance in a timely fashion will be key to success. This report will examine the vendors that are either taking on risk in partnership with providers or are providing analytic solutions that enable the administration of bundled payments by payers and providers.
Vendors profiled: Archway Health, Aver Inc., Caradigm, CareEvolution, CarePort, Carrum, Clarify Health, Cerner Corporation, DePuy Synthes Advantage, Epic Systems Corporation, Medecision, Medtronic Orthopedic Solutions, Navvis, naviHealth Inc, Optum, Premier Inc, Remedy Partners, Stryker Performance Solutions, xG Health Solutions, Zimmer Biomet Signature Solutions
Share your information in the form to the right to be notified when the report is available for pre-sale (with 15% discount!) and registration for the accompanying webinar is open.
While you wait for this report, check out some of our other content on Care Management and Provider-Payer Convergence:
- Future Winners with Proposed Changes to MSSP ACOs Post from August 2018
- 2017 Care Management Market Trends Report from June 2017
- HIMSS18:Care Management and Engagement Post from March 2018
- Patient Relationship Management Market Scan Report from September 2017
- Taking Patient Behavior Change From Words to Deeds Post from May 2018